Who We Are
Australia’s most progressive Defence & Government sector specialist consulting and training firm.
Our vision is to be Australia’s premier boutique Training & Consulting firm, focused on the delivery of the most innovative and highly-valued Strategy, Sales, Marketing and Management Advisory services available in the market.
To stay growth focused and results-driven by building long term customer partnerships through the provision of high quality, practical, responsive and value-for-money solutions, in highly specialised subject matters, critical to building industry competitiveness and generating growth.
- Former Math's teacher and Quality Manager for a number of high profile Advanced Manufacturers throughout Australia
- Deep expertise in Electronic Process Management, Business Structure and Continuous Improvement, Software and Systems Development and Integration
- Clients have included; Thales, Ford Motor Company, Bristol Myer Squibb, PACCAR Kenworth, National Australia Bank, BEAK Engineering and Dana Automotive.
Founder and Principal
- 15+ years Program Management, Strategy (M&A), Business Development and SME Consulting.
- Former BAE Systems Head of Strategy, Raytheon Director of Strategy & Business Development and inaugural Global Supply Chain Program head.
- Extensive expertise in Defence, Government, Finance, Strategy, Business Development Program Management, Engineering / Manufacturing & Professional Services
- 30+ years of experience in Defence and Aerospace
- Former CEO of BAE Systems (Australia & Saudi Arabia), current chair of ANSTO, “First Principles Review” member for the Minister of Defence, Chancellor of the University of South Australia as well as a Board member of Austal, Codan & the Defence Council of Victoria.
- Extensive expertise in Defence, Government, Engineering / Manufacturing, Business Development, Program Management & Management Advisory
- 40+ years experience across Market & Business Development, SME Executive Management, M&A & Offshore JVs
- Former GM of Mackay Consolidated Industries, Department of Industry Business Advisor & DSTO Business Development Lead
- Extensive Expertise in SME Engagement, I.P Commercialisation, Business Development & Corporate Advisory
Senior Trainer & Consultant
- 20 years experience in the defence and security sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of the defence procurement systems, supply chains and industry programs, developed as Defence’s Director for Industry Liaison.
- Highly experienced in training delivery and development and workshop facilitation.
Trainer & Facilitator
- 15+ years experience across Professional Development, Training & Change Facilitation & Leadership Development
- Former IBM Global Services Program Manager with expertise in managing large multinational projects
- Extensive expertise in Learning and Development, Organisational Design & Development and Executive Coaching
- 20 years experience across Marketing, Project Management, Engineering & Supply-Chain Management
- Former BAE Systems Head of Marketing, JORN Program Manager / AIC Lead & Corporate Change Manager
- Extensive expertise in Defence & Aerospace, Systems & Support Engineering, Performance-Based Contracting
- 30+ years of experience in the industry with a wide range of management skills developed during a career spanning over thirty six (36) years, including twenty (20) years of proven success in the international business environment
- Led culturally diverse teams in multiple countries to develop and achieve a common set of objectives
- Former Director, Maritime BAE Systems, Chief Executive Officer / Board Director ABU DHABI SHIP BUILDING (ADSB), General Manager / Division Head, Marketing & Contracts Northrop Grumman (NG) Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS)
- 22+ years in Business Improvement, Business Development, Project Management and Systems Design on major Naval and Aerospace Defence programs.
- Former Project Manager, Business Development Manager and Engineer at BAE Systems (UK), Raytheon and Indra Australia.
- Extensive expertise in Manufacturing, Design, Project Start Ups and Systems Delivery into service.
Our Competitive Advantage
duMonde has a strong pedigree of strategic partnerships with Federal & State Governments, and Industry at large. From SMEs to large multinational organisations; high-profile Industry Associations & International Networks. For duMonde, our clients’ satisfaction with our products, services and results achieved are our most important rewards.
"duMonde's use of strategic insight and overall Defence and Aerospace market knowledge was excellent..they were able to very quickly understand what we did and how we did it and then feed this into the design of an appropriately tailored solution that met the needs of our business."
"As a specialist strategy and marketing consultant/supplier, duMonde has remained flexible and agile to the changing needs of the DTC Strategic Business Alliance programs."
"duMonde's support during the strategy formulation, project start-up and implementation phases of our Industry Engagement Unit was invaluable. Their understanding to Defence Exports, the Global Supply Chain Program and the local Australian defence landscape is impressive and I will certainly look to re-engage them in the future."
"duMonde conducted a strategic review of our maritime business in 2012 which resulted in clarity of direction for the business. They managed the process in difficult circumstances extremely well."
"An excellent workshop. I came away with a good sense of purpose of the event and moving forward in the export market."