Who We Are
duMonde is one of Australia’s most progressive boutique Training and Consulting firms with a strong pedigree of working with Government & Industry to enhance productivity and competitiveness. We are established as a market-leading provider of Strategic Planning, Sales, Marketing and Management Advisory related professional services across multiple sectors of the Australian market.
With operations throughout Australia, duMonde consultants and trainers leverage their years of international business experience and expertise working with clients big and small, to help them achieve the capabilities they need in creating competitive advantage and achieving outstanding operational results.
Key to this success is duMonde’s investment in a practitioner-based approach to professional services delivery, which is built upon the formal transfer of real-life knowledge and practical business experience from our team to the client.
Through this superior performance and customer value-proposition, duMonde looks to build long-term partnerships with its clients, helping them to achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organisations and secure lasting results.
Our vision is to be Australia’s premier boutique Training & Consulting firm, focused on the delivery of the most innovative and highly-valued Strategy, Sales, Marketing and Management Advisory services available in the market.
To stay growth focused and results-driven by building long term customer partnerships through the provision of high quality, practical, responsive and value-for-money solutions, in highly specialised subject matters, critical to building industry competitiveness and generating growth.
EXCELLENCE. We strive to achieve absolute excellence for all our clients in terms of interaction, service, deliverables and outcomes.
RESULTS FOCUSED. We are determined to ensure every client is completely satisfied with the result of our engagement and are consequently equipped with implementable and measurable outcomes on completion.
INNOVATION. We apply leadership, creativity, and our unique approach to the development of highly innovative solutions for our customers. We believe that innovation is be constant, and that we must always be at its forefront.
ENTREPRENEURIALISM. We employ a team of highly creative problem solvers, generating custom solutions that best fit our clients’ needs. At duMonde, we pride ourselves on providing the catalyst for change and continuous improvement, inspiring clients to “do things differently”.
ENJOYMENT. The duMonde team thrives on building excellent long-term relationships with our clients, gaining immense satisfaction through collaboratively generating outstanding results.
Senior Trainer and Consultant
- Former Math's teacher and Quality Manager for a number of high profile Advanced Manufacturers throughout Australia
- Deep expertise in Electronic Process Management, Business Structure and Continuous Improvement, Software and Systems Development and Integration
- Clients have included; Thales, Ford Motor Company, Bristol Myer Squibb, PACCAR Kenworth, National Australia Bank, BEAK Engineering and Dana Automotive.
Founder and Principal
- 15+ years Program Management, Strategy (M&A), Business Development and SME Consulting.
- Former BAE Systems Head of Strategy, Raytheon Director of Strategy & Business Development and inaugural Global Supply Chain Program head.
- Extensive expertise in Defence, Government, Finance, Strategy, Business Development Program Management, Engineering / Manufacturing & Professional Services
- 30+ years of experience in Defence and Aerospace
- Former CEO of BAE Systems (Australia & Saudi Arabia), current chair of ANSTO, “First Principles Review” member for the Minister of Defence, Chancellor of the University of South Australia as well as a Board member of Austal, Codan & the Defence Council of Victoria.
- Extensive expertise in Defence, Government, Engineering / Manufacturing, Business Development, Program Management & Management Advisory
- 40+ years experience across Market & Business Development, SME Executive Management, M&A & Offshore JVs
- Former GM of Mackay Consolidated Industries, Department of Industry Business Advisor & DSTO Business Development Lead
- Extensive Expertise in SME Engagement, I.P Commercialisation, Business Development & Corporate Advisory
Senior Trainer & Consultant
- 20 years experience in the defence and security sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of the defence procurement systems, supply chains and industry programs, developed as Defence’s Director for Industry Liaison.
- Highly experienced in training delivery and development and workshop facilitation.
Senior Training Consultant & Facilitator
- 15+ years experience across Professional Development, Training & Change Facilitation & Leadership Development
- Former IBM Global Services Program Manager with expertise in managing large multinational projects
- Extensive expertise in Learning and Development, Organisational Design & Development and Executive Coaching
- 20 years experience across Marketing, Project Management, Engineering & Supply-Chain Management
- Former BAE Systems Head of Marketing, JORN Program Manager / AIC Lead & Corporate Change Manager
- Extensive expertise in Defence & Aerospace, Systems & Support Engineering, Performance-Based Contracting
Our Competitive Advantage
duMonde offers the most innovative and competitively priced Strategic Planning & Business Winning solutions in the Australian market
duMonde possesses unmatched market-leading insights and domain knowledge in the niche areas of Defence, Aviation & Security; Exporting & Global Supply-Chain Programs
duMonde is the only provider of niche customized training in Industry Trade Shows & Trade Missions, Export Skills Development & Doing Business in Defence
duMonde leverages an unrivaled network of influential Government & Industry contacts extending across all levels of the supply-chain. Our CRM database houses over 2,500 global clients
duMonde’s consultants and trainers are genuine subject-matter experts with years of practical organisational experience
Industry leading cost-base and fee structure, achieved by leveraging our globalised resource model, we are able to maintain genuine value-for-money for all our clients
duMonde has a strong pedigree of strategic partnerships with Federal & State Governments, and Industry at large. From SMEs to large multinational organisations; high-profile Industry Associations & International Networks. For duMonde, our clients’ satisfaction with our products, services and results achieved are our most important rewards.
What Our Clients Say About Us?
"duMonde's use of strategic insight and overall Defence and Aerospace market knowledge was excellent..they were able to very quickly understand what we did and how we did it and then feed this into the design of an appropriately tailored solution that met the needs of our business."
"As a specialist strategy and marketing consultant/supplier, duMonde has remained flexible and agile to the changing needs of the DTC Strategic Business Alliance programs."
"duMonde's support during the strategy formulation, project start-up and implementation phases of our Industry Engagement Unit was invaluable. Their understanding to Defence Exports, the Global Supply Chain Program and the local Australian defence landscape is impressive and I will certainly look to re-engage them in the future."
"duMonde conducted a strategic review of our maritime business in 2012 which resulted in clarity of direction for the business. They managed the process in difficult circumstances extremely well."
"An excellent workshop. I came away with a good sense of purpose of the event and moving forward in the export market."